MSITL is committed to global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)
leadership with respect to its associates, customers, suppliers, contractors, visitors,
and its communities. To fulfill this commitment, MSITL conducts its business in
accordance with the principle of beyond compliance and collaboration.
We strive for:
- Risk prevention.
- Continuous improvement.
We affirm that EHS is:
- Valued as a core business and a key indicator of organizational excellence.
- Managed and monitored similarly to other business indicators such as quality, productivity
We believe that:
- All incidents and injuries are preventable.
- Process Excellence is the driver for continuous improvement and sustainable results
in all aspects of EHS.
- Every associate is responsible and accountable for complying with all aspects of
- Every associate is expected to actively participate in Environmental, Health and
To achieve this, we:
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental, health and safety legal and other requirements
to which we subscribe in the countries where we do business.
- Work with our employees to maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
- Proactively reduce occupational injury and illness risks, and promote employee health
- Establish sound EHS objectives and targets.
- Continuously evaluate EHS performance.
- Report progress and key issues to senior leaders and relevant stakeholders.